Like his younger enduro brother, the ARMA V3 downhill shock has seen lot of refinements from his previous model.
Engineered with downhill focus in mind, shock structure has seen a redesign in order to be more frame friendly, with metric and imperial sizing, and both classic eye to eye and trunnion mounts.
HBC has been enhanced with a wider range of adjustment, in order to prevent bottom-out issues, while allowing riders to use softer spring rates and still have good support.
Like in STORIA V3, this technology allows the use of thinner bottom-out bumpers, increasing the amount of useful travel.
ARMA V3 is designed to serve those riders who want a coil feel with very high bump sensitivity, and still are in need of a strong bottom-out support.
EXT ARMA HBC V3 – DOWNHILL RACING
– Metric and Imperial sizing – Standard or Trunnion mount
– 4 way adjustable (LSC-HSC-LSR-HBC)
– High flow Ø29 mm main piston
– Ø24 mm valve piston
– Ø14 mm shaft
– Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow
– Ultra low-friction coating
– User adjustable HBC technology with wider range
– Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity (55 PSI)
– Full custom hydraulic setup available
– No cavitation
– Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
– High turbulent flow for very low temperature depending
– Low friction Energize seal
– Thinner bottom-out bumper
– New rebound knob for easy spring swap
Weight: 705 gr.
(241×74 mm. eye to eye mount – 300 lbs. spring)
AVAILABLE LENGHTS / STROKE
222 / 67 mm
241 / 74 mm
267 / 87 mm
230 / 57.5 mm
230 / 60 mm
230 / 62.5 mm
230 / 65 mm
250 / 70 mm
250 / 72.5 mm
250 / 75 mm
205 / 57.5 mm
205 / 60 mm
205 / 62.5 mm
205 / 65 mm
225 / 70 mm
225 / 72.5 mm
225 / 75 mm