Many dropper posts feature remotes, that do not live up to a standard, that you would expect, when paying a lot of money for a dropper post. Even the most expensive droppers out there often come with remotes, that have ridiculous play, are made from plastic, bulky, heavy, or just do not function as they could.
We put a lot of time and testing into the design of a remote lever that fulfils everything we want to see in a remote for dropper posts and since its introduction it has proven to be a favourite of many pro-riders and testers.
- It is super leightweight (24g without clamp)
- It is made from 6061-T6 aluminium with a CNC finish, black anodized and laser engraved
- You can (but don´t have to) bolt it directly to the most common brakes without an extra clamp
- It has an unrivaled finish and touch
- You have individual mounting points to adjust position
- It has an integrated cable tensioner
Triggy can can clamp the cable by a set screw or it can hold the cable nipple and is compatible with any cable actuated dropper.
- super leightweight (24g without clamp)
- made from 6061-T6 aluminium with a CNC finish, black anodized and laser engraved
- you can (but don´t have to) bolt it directly to the most common brakes without an extra clamp
- exceptional finish and touch
- individual mounting points to adjust position
- integrated cable tensioner
- 12.5 mm of maximum cable pull
1 set Triggy includes:
- Remote lever unit (black anodized and laser engraved aluminum body and lever with cable tension adjuster)
- Shift cable
- Shift cable endcap
- 1x “Splits” clamp or I-Spec adapter (optional)
Triggys are always mounted left side under the handlebar, similar to your derailleur shifter on the right side.
You can mount them via our BikeYoke Splits clamp on the handlebar or you can bolt them directly to your brake lever with a small adapter to save the extra clamp and keep your cockpit clean.
An overview of compatible brakes and adapters can be found below.
For Shimano brakes we offer our own BikeYoke I-Spec adapters and for other brands you will find adapters from your brake manufacturer directly.