We´ve made our popular Triggy remote even better and proudly present Triggy X.
Triggy X is compatible with any cable-actuated post on the market, you can choose to either clamp the wire via set-screw or insert the wire nipple inside the paddle.
Triggy X has a length-adjustable paddle which lets you adjust the set the lever feeling from “short and crisp” to “longer and sensitive” – just as you prefer.
You can mount it to your handlebar via our Splits-clamp but it also fits to a standard SRAM trigger-shifter clamp or any SRAM-compatible “Matchmaker” device.
Direct bolt options for several brake models are available via adapters. A list can be found in “mounting options”
- Super leightweight (25g without clamp)
- made from 6061-T6 aluminium with a CNC finish, black anodized and laser engraved
- length adjustable paddle
- 2-way cable attachment
- bolts directly to the most common brakes without an extra clamp
- eceptional finish and touch
- individual mounting threads to adjust position
- integrated cable tensioner
- two way to attach the cable: clamp via set-screw or hook the cable nipple
- maximum cable pull: 11 mm
Triggy X includes:
- Remote lever unit (black anodized and laser engraved aluminum body and lever with cable tension adjuster)
- “Splits” clamp or I-Spec adapter (optional)
- Shift cable
- Shift cable endcap
Triggys are always mounted left side under the handlebar, similar to your derailleur shifter on the right side.
You can mount them via our BikeYoke Splits clamp on the handlebar or you can bolt them directly to your brake lever with a small adapter to save the extra clamp and keep your cockpit clean.
An overview of compatible brakes and adapters can be found below.
For Shimano brakes we offer our own BikeYoke I-Spec adapters and for other brands you will find adapters from your brake manufacturer directly.