Triggy Alpha – The name speaks for itself – the new pack leader of dropper remotes.
Since the beginning our Triggy has proven to be a favourite among many many pro riders and testers but with Triggy Alpha we have now set the bar even higher and we confidentally say:
There is no better remote on the market.
The video is pretty much explaining very well what makes Triggy Alpha stand out amongst others:
- ball bearing on the paddle
- angle-adjustable paddle
- black anodized aluminum body and paddle with laser engraved finish
- 2 available paddle lengths for crisp or soft dropper engagement
- 2 mounting holes
- integrated cable tensioner
- direct mount for almost any brake available (see mounting options)
- new cable clamping for universal dropper compatibility
- extremely low weight: 32g/34g (short/long)
- maximum cable pull: 11 mm
The short version mimics our proven original Triggy paddle geometry.
The long variant features a 7mm longer paddle and reduces the required forces by about 15%.
Triggy Alpha is compatible with any commonly available aftermarket cable-actuated dropper post on the market.
1 set Triggy Alpha includes:
1x Triggy Alpha remote (short or long)
1x shift cable
1x wire endcap
1x BikeYoke Splits Clamp or I-Spec Adapter (optional)
Triggys are always mounted left side under the handlebar, similar to your derailleur shifter on the right side.
You can mount them via our BikeYoke Splits clamp on the handlebar or you can bolt them directly to your brake lever with a small adapter to save the extra clamp and keep your cockpit clean.
An overview of compatible brakes and adapters can be found below.
For Shimano brakes we offer our own BikeYoke I-Spec adapters and for other brands you will find adapters from your brake manufacturer directly.