Squeezy – not just another seat clamp.
We never just want to make something, that´s already there. We want to make something different, something better.
Featuring a classy and costly CNC-Finish and a wonderful Titanium bolt, Squeezy is not just light with 7.9g @ 34.9/35mm.
Unlike other seat clamps, Sqeezy has a collar-less design.
Collars are basically just a installation aid, to prevent the clamp from sliding down the seattube, but in fact they locally stiffen up the clamp and hinder it from distributing the clamping force evenly.
Squeezy acts like a thin metal band, that perfectly snuggles around the circumference of your seattube and smoothly secures your seatpost in place
Compact design and the Titanum Torx T-25 bolt placed as cose to the seattube as possible allow even distribution of loads and dropper posts in particular can benefit greatly from smooth – not puncural load distribution.
3 “Slip-Stopps” prevent Squeezy sliding down the seattube during installation.
Squeezy is available in varuíous diameters to fit the most common seat-tubes. Please note, that this dimension refers to the seat-tube outer diamter and NOT to the seatpost specification.
- extremely low weight: 7g (31.8mm), 9g (39mm)
- material: Al-7075-T6, fine-feed CNC finish
- collar-less design for more even clamping force distribution
- Ti-6Al-4V titanium-clamping bolts mit Torx T-25 drive (please note, that Squeezies from first batch had T-20 bolts, but we figured, that was not a very smart choice)
- “Slip-Stopp” installation aids